December 28, 2016
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
PUBLIC NOTICE - CURRIE FAMILY CONVENTION
TUESDAY, 15 AUGUST 2017, 2:00 PM, TRADES HALL OF GLASGOW,
85 Glassford Street, Glasgow, G1 1UH
- With the permission of and under the instruction of the Lord Lyon King of Arms for Scotland, Dr. Joseph J. Morrow, a family convention with the purpose of identifying a Commander for the Learned Family of Currie (or MacMhuirich) will be held on Tuesday, 15 August 2017, beginning at 2:00 PM at the Trades Hall of Glasgow (85 Glassford Street, Glasgow, G1 1UH) http://www.tradeshallglasgow.co.uk/
- The Lord Lyon has appointed Liam Devlin, Unicorn Pursuivant, to act as Supervising Officer for the forthcoming Family Convention, and he has agreed to act as such.
- The Rev. Dr. David Currie will act as Chairman of the Convention Committee. Additional committee members will be named as appointed.
- Additional details will be made known as Mr. Devlin and the Currie Family Convention Committee finalize plans.
- For more information about family conventions, see: http://www.lyon-court.com/lordlyon/656.html
- For more information about the Clan Currie Society and updates on plans for the Currie Family Convention, see: www.clancurrie.com
- E-mail address for all correspondence related to the Currie Family Convention: [email protected]
Rev. Dr. David A. Currie
Chaplain, Clan Currie Society